Friday, March 13, 2015

Fresh: Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil

I'm not the most conscientious person about skincare. But this was one purchase that was well worth the money.



These past couple of months have been rough for my skin. Between dealing with breakouts from stress and hormones, I also had dry skin during the healing process. I found that the usual moisturizers did not absorb well and I continues to have dry and flaking skin. Looking for alternative ways to return the elasticity and moisture to my skin, I recalled the period of time I used a sample size of the Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil. That sample size lasted months and I was incredibly surprised at how well my oily to combo skin took to the daily use.

A combination of different seed oils and other oils in addition to the seaberry, this product basically claims to nourish your skin with antioxidants. Along with the oils, this product also includes two forms of vitamin E, a form of vitamin C, and a small group of citrus oriented fragrance compounds.

Just using this oil in the mornings had my skin feeling softer and more supple. Honestly, my skin was at a point where it was rather stiff from the dryness and in desperation, I shelled out the $50 for this facial oil with fantastic results.

I still have hyper pigmentation from my blemishes, but I truly believe using this oil helped those areas heal. Unfortunately, healing was an issue for me as my dry areas weren't elastic enough and I would just aggravate the healing blemish by simply moving my face. That stopped within one or two days of using the oil.

I prefer to pat a conservative drop and a half of oil all over my face. I usually rub the oil between my hands first and then pat. Since I do use this in the morning, I wait about 5 minutes for the oil to absorb before applying any other product on my face.

My experience was very positive, but I can't say that this will be the case for everyone. For example, I have tried argan oil also and I didn't gain as many results as I did with Fresh's Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil. The great news is that it is possible to buy travel sizes or get samples of facial oils you might be interested in, at least in Sephora. So I definitely say don't hesitate moisturizing with facial oils if you have oily skin, it's just the matter of finding the right one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment