Saturday, May 5, 2012

Urban Decay: 24/7 Naked Travel Pencils

I think having the Hautelook app on my iPhone is a bit dangerous. I've been wanting some new long lasting and smudge proof eyeliners for a while and when the Naked Travel Set showed up on Hautelook, I snapped it up without thinking too much.


The Naked set includes five neutral travel sized eyeliners in, Zero (black), Demolition (matte dark brown), Bourbon (brown with golden shimmer), Underground (metallic taupe), and Stray Dog (metallic grey toned taupe). Of the five, only Stray Dog seems to be exclusive to this set while the others are available for purchase individually. You also get around 0.03oz of product with each pencil in this set which is a good amount for the price and quality, especially if you were able to get it on sale.

Left to right: Zero, Demolition, Bourbon, Underground, and Stray Dog.

So far, I've really enjoyed these pencils since the application is smooth and there is no tugging on the lid. I also find that these shades are easy for me to wear and even though Zero isn't the darkest black, I prefer it that way since a very dark black would look too harsh for my eyes. Another plus for me, is the fact that these eyeliners don't smudge and fade on me. I could wear one of them all day and it would look just the way I drew it on in the morning.

The Urban Decay website is currently putting this set on sale for $19 along with the Electric set. I think this set is a great investment if you want to try out the 24/7 liners or if you need some good liners but don't wear it everyday, since these will last you a while in that case.

No comments:

Post a Comment