Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sally Hansen: Wine Not

This week's color is a nice rich red color that makes me think of the holidays. Personally, I think this shade is a bit too bright and red to be considered wine. This polish is almost reaching the side of burgundy but it's definitely not a burgundy shade.


I really like that this is not an intimidating red to wear at all. Most likely, the pink undertone is what makes it so forgiving. When I really focus up close on this polish, I see that it has very fine pink toned shimmer. In fact, the first coat of this polish had me a bit worried because it looked fuchsia. In the photo I have on 3 coats, although I think 2 would have sufficed.

If you're looking for a fun red to wear that's available all year around, I'd check this shade out.

No comments:

Post a Comment