Monday, October 10, 2011

Sephora Standing Brush Set

Are you looking for a nice travel brush set? I've been putting off getting myself a nice brush roll because I wasn't able to find the "right" one yet. Well, I was browsing the new arrivals on the Sephora website and came across this set, not a brush roll at all, but the design really called out to me for practical purposes.


After seeing this online, I told myself that I would be on the lookout for this set the next time I was at Sephora. I was actually pretty lucky to get my hands on this one because it was the last one in the store. For just $25 this set includes the fold over pouch and five brushes. Quite the steal actually. You'll have three eye brushes: a medium eyeshadow brush, a dome smudge brush, and an angled liner brush. As for face brushes, a powder brush and small contour brush are included. I've been using the brushes for about a week now and my favorites are the liner brush and small contour brush which I find works really well as a blush brush. I personally found the dome smudge brush to be a bit rough but still decent. The eyeshadow brush was a bit too big and fluffy for me and realistically I don't need that many all over type of eyeshadow brushes so I wish they had included a small eyeshadow brush instead.



The store I was at only carried this gold pouch with purple lining. However, online you'll also have the choice of a blue Standing Brush Set. If you're wondering how stable this pouch is when converted to a standing brush holder, I can tell you that there's nothing to worry about. This pouch is quite sturdy and once you put more brushes into the pouch it stands very well. I love the fact that this pouch will use little space when set up but still hold all my essential make up brushes. Overall, I am very happy with this set and don't regret purchasing it at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment